This website provides you with general information that is true and accurate to the best of our knowledge at Zingoshi™ I.P. Limited (“Zingoshi ™”).
We advise you that:
• Zingoshi™ may change, delete, add to, or otherwise amend the information contained on this website without notice;
• Zingoshi™ does not accept any liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of this website; • while Zingoshi™ has taken all reasonable care in placing the correct information in this website, it cannot be liable for any inaccuracy, error, omission, or any other kind of inadequacy, deficiency, or flaw in, or in relation to the information contained in this website and its subsites; including its third parties' external links. The Management fully excludes any and all liability of any kind to any person or entity that chooses to rely upon the information; • Zingoshi™ does not support or recommend any specific commercial product, process, or service mentioned on this site;
• You must not use this web space to send commercial communications. • You must not use this web space in any way that may damage the web space or the availability or accessibility of the web space, or in any way that is harmful or against the law.
• You must not use this web space to copy, store, host, send, use, publish or share any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, root it or other malicious computer software.
• You must not carry out any data collection activities (including data mining, data extraction and data harvesting).
• Nothing on this web space is meant to be advice of any kind. If you need help in relation to any legal, financial or other matter, you should see a professional.
Limitations of liability
Zingoshi™ will always endeavour to ensure our website will be operative and accurate, but does not guarantee that:
• this web space will always be available, or will be available at all; or
• the information on this web space is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Zingoshi™ will not be liable to you in relation to the contents of, use of, or in connection with, this web space:
• for any direct, indirect or special loss, or;
• for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or expected savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
The contents of this web space's terms and conditions will protect the Zingoshi™ management, employees, agents, subsidiaries, consultants and sub-contractors in relation to any losses you suffer in connection with the web space.
These limitations of liability apply even if Zingoshi™ has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this web space's terms and conditions will exclude or limit any guarantee stated by law. If any item of this web space's terms and conditions is, or is found to be, unenforceable under the law, that will not affect the other provisions of this web space's terms and conditions.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
If you breach these terms and conditions in any way, Zingoshi™ may take action to deal with the breach, including stopping your access to the web space, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the web space, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the web space and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
You agree to cover Zingoshi against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses in relation to claims or disputes incurred by Zingoshi™ because of any breach by you of these terms and conditions.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by New Zealand Law, and any disagreement or dispute relating to the use of our web space will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.